Revised September 12, 2022
In order to maintain the quality of GO, the Company will charge the User the Cancellation Fee and restrict the use of GO in the following cases.
1. Charge the Cancellation Fee
- 1.1 The Cancellation Fee of 500 yen (including tax) will be charged in the following cases.
- 1.1.1 When the User cancel the dispatch more than 3 minutes after confirming the dispatch due to the User's convenience.
- 1.1.2 When the taxi driver cancels the dispatch as the User could not be identified for more than 5 minutes after the taxi arrived at the pickup location designated by the User.
- 1.2 The Cancellation Fee specified in each item of the preceding paragraph will not be charged in the following cases.
- 1.2.1 In the case of the first cancellation in the preceding paragraphs 1.1.1 and 1.1.2.
- 1.2.2 In the case of the arrival of the taxi is delayed by a certain amount of time from the estimated arrival time presented after the taxi dispatch is confirmed.
- 1.2.3 In the case of another customer boards the taxi dispatched by the User.
- 1.2.4 In the case of dispatching campaign cars, etc. specified by the Company.
- 1.2.5 In the case of the taxi arrives at a certain distance from the pickup location designated by the User.
- 1.2.6 In the case of it becomes difficult to pick up the taxi that was once arranged, and another taxi is arranged.
2. Restrictions on use of GO
Use of the GO will be restricted in the following cases.
- 2.1 In the case of the taxi dispatch is canceled multiple times by the User due to the User's convenience after the taxi dispatch has been confirmed.
- 2.2 In the case of the Cancellation Fee is not paid by the User.